The Grant County Sheriff's Department's Civil Process Division has one Sergeant and four Deputies to serve Grant County. The Civil Process Division logged 55,890 miles transporting prisoners.
The Civil Process Division has
- 6,231 Court Documents served
- 224 Prisoners transported to various facilities
- Served 3,474 Subpoenas
- Served 950 Summons
- Served 1,506 Notices and Motions
- Served 189 Domestic Violence Orders
- Served 112 various Writs
- Prisoner Transports to the Local Courts occupy the Civil Process Division by 60% to 75%
Process of Service Fee: $42.00 per address
Please make checks payable to the Grant County Sheriff's Department. For a return of service please enclose a self-addressed and stamped envelope.